FRACTAL association guarantees the fulfillment of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), May 25th 2018, and we inform that the data supplied, and those provided by the web surfing, can be stored and processed with the goal to attend the application and the storage of the link established in the forms that you subscribe.
In case of no authorizing the processing of the data with the goal previously indicated, you have the right to reject the processing of the data in the terms and conditions planned below, in the section “Rights exercise”.
Which data do we store?
When you fill the data form that we show in Colectivofractal.org, we store the IP address from which the data is sent. Why? We try to avoid frauds. If you prefer, we could provide by email the same data that we aks in the forms mentioned.
In addition, the web server saves the IP address of each visit during a limited time for maintaining the safety of the server. You can read more on the website of our web hosting provider: https://netuxo.coop/es/cookies-privacy-gdpr.
1. What is a cookie and what is it for?
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or other device, with information about web browsing. The bundle of cookies of all users of our website helps us to improve the quality of the website and allows us to know which pages are more useful and which ones need to improve.
2. What types of cookies we use in colectivofractal.org?
According to the entity that manages it:
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As for example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate registration services.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: They are those necessary for the navigation and proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, control traffic and data communication, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined features based on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which you can access to service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by people of the services provided.
3. Third party cookies
4. How can you configure or disable your cookies?
If, after accessing our website, you continue browsing it, you are indicating that you consent to the use of the cookies we have explained before and in the conditions detailed in this Cookies Policy.
Exercise of Rights: Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition
Those individuals who have provided their data to collectivofractal.org may contact the FRACTAL Collective by sending an email to email@example.com in order to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding the data incorporated.